Political fraud Definition
“Political Fraud”. Addiction is a kind of insanity. The American people have been addicted by relentless indoctrination to the worship of a cynically concocted fantasy version of their country. See also Let Your Life Be a Friction to Stop the Machine – A brief and crucial history of the United States.
Election fraud scheme on L.A.’s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash, D.A. says – Los Angeles Times
Nine people face felony charges in connection with a voter fraud scheme in which they offered cash or cigarettes to homeless people on skid row in downtown Los Angeles in exchange for hundreds of fake or forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, prosecutors said. — Read on www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-skid-row-voter-fraud-20181120-story.html Advertisements
- Trump to Meet Lawmakers on Syria at White House on Wednesday October 16, 2019Leaders of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, as well as the congressional foreign affairs and armed services committees are to meet with President Donald Trump at the White House on Wednesday to discuss the situation in Syria, congressional aides and an...
- Official Says He Was Ordered at State to 'Lay Low' on Ukraine October 16, 2019After he raised complaints about Rudy Giuliani's efforts in Ukraine undermining U.S. foreign policy, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent on Tuesday told House investigators he was ordered by a supervisor to lay low, according to The Washington Post.
- Candidates Take on New Frontrunner Warren October 16, 2019Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., as the new frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, fended off attacks from all sides during Tuesday night's Democratic debate, reflecting her new place in the polls.
- Ex-Rep. Sessions Subpoenaed in Giuliani Grand Jury Probe October 16, 2019A federal grand jury has subpoenaed former Republican Rep. Pete Sessions for information about his interactions with Rudy Giuliani and several associates who were indicted last week.
- Biden: NATO Will Be Gone If Trump Re-elected October 16, 2019If President Donald Trump is re-elected in 2020 that will result in ending NATO and in increasing ISIS attacks on Americans, former Vice President Joe Biden claimed during Tuesday night's debate.
- Dem Candidates Condemn Trump's Action in Syria October 16, 2019Democratic candidates in Tuesday night's presidential debate were almost universal in condemning President Donald Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops out of northern Syria, with former Vice President Joe Biden exclaiming the action was "shameful."
- Warren, Sanders Differ on Taxes for Medicare for All October 16, 2019Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., on Tuesday night would not say if taxes for middle-class Americans in order to pay for Medicare for all plans, but Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said it is "appropriate" to acknowledge taxes will go up.
- Harris, Booker Draw Applause on Women's Healthcare October 16, 2019Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., drew a large round of applause during Tuesday night's debate when she said her fellow candidates when talking about the importance of healthcare, had barely brought up the issue of women's access to reproductive healthcare programs.
- Bernie Sanders: Dems Have 'No Choice' but to Impeach Trump October 16, 2019Democrats have no choice but to impeach President Donald Trump, Sen. Bernie Sanders said Tuesday night."In my judgment, Trump is the most corrupt president in the history of the country," the Vermont Independent said.
- Biden, Harris Agree Trump Committed Crimes; Booker Calls for Fairness October 16, 2019Former Vice-President Joe Biden said he and Democratic competitor Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., agree on President Donald Trump: He's the "most corrupt (president) in modern history and all of our history."