Political fraud Definition
“Political Fraud”. Addiction is a kind of insanity. The American people have been addicted by relentless indoctrination to the worship of a cynically concocted fantasy version of their country. See also Let Your Life Be a Friction to Stop the Machine – A brief and crucial history of the United States.
He wanted someone to overlay crosshairs and a “kill count”… — Read on www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-18/new-zealand-man-gets-21-months-prison-sharing-mosque-shooting-video Advertisements
- Grassley Rejects Trump's Plan to Lower Drug Prices June 19, 2019Rep. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, on Wednesday announced his opposition to President Donald Trump's proposal to lower drug prices, The Hill reported.
- Ralph Reed: Evangelical Christians Will Be Strong for Trump June 19, 2019Evangelical Christians likely will be in strong support for President Donald Trump's reelection bid, Faith & Freedom Coalition Chairman Ralph Reed said Wednesday.
- Julian Castro: Understand 'Sentiment' of AOC's Concentration Camp Comment June 19, 2019Julian Castro, who is making a bid for the Democratic presidential nomination, said he understands “the sentiment” behind Rep. Alexandria Ocasio’s comment comparing detention facilities at the southern border to “concentration camps.”
- Tucker Carlson Advising Trump Not to Attack Iran June 19, 2019As President Donald Trump's Cabinet members have ramped up hawkish calls against Iran's aggressions in the Gulf of Oman, his ears are tuning into the likes of Fox News host Tucker Carlson in advising against a military strike, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday.
- Rep. Gallagher Questions Shanahan Vetting Procedures June 19, 2019The vetting of Pat Shanahan, who Tuesday pulled out of consideration as Secretary of Defense over family issues, was called into question by Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., on Wednesday.
- Cuellar Disagrees With AOC: Centers Aren't Concentration Camps June 19, 2019Rep. Henry Cuellar said Wednesday he doesn't agree with fellow Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her comments that the United States is running "concentration camps" on the Mexican border.
- YouGov Poll: Dems Lead GOP by 8 Points in Generic Ballot June 19, 2019In the generic congressional ballot for the 2020 election, Democrats hold an eight-point advantage over Republicans in the latest Economist/YouGov poll released Wednesday.
- Sen. Angus King: US, Iran Confusion 'Ripe' for War June 19, 2019The lack of public comments coordination between President Donald Trump, his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and National Security Adviser John Bolton on Iran creates a situation "ripe" for war, even if it is not the president's "instinct," according to Sen. Angus King, I-Maine.
- Pelosi: 'If the Goods Are There, You Must Impeach' June 19, 2019House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is dismissing suggestions the House move to censure President Donald Trump, instead saying "if the goods are there, you must impeach."
- EPA Chief Expects New Coal-Fired Plants to Open June 19, 2019The Trump administration expects new coal-fired power plants to open as a result of a major new regulatory change.Environmental Protection Agency chief Andrew Wheeler said Wednesday he expects that increase in coal plants as a result of the repeal of the Obama-era Clean...